Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frames and/or weapons do you find the most FUN?

skyfiredraco

Frames + weapons: Harrow with Daikyu, Mesa with Dual Toxocysts

Frames: Trinity, Equinox, Nova, Mag, Gara, Nyx

Weapons: Corinth, Pox + Fulmination, basically any pole arms, Silva and Aegis Prime, Euphona Prime, Tenora, Spira Prime, AKMagnus, all rapiers, to name a few. 

Currently, I've got a couple of favorites that I pull out when I want to grin a lot. :)  There's a lot of melee, it's kind of a theme but also just super-satisfying

1) Atlas with a max range high speed Tipedo using Clashing Forest.  (a.k.a. 'ROFLCopter Atlas')

None of this 'one punch Atlas' for me, in fact I mostly use Landslide to get from place to place.  Instead Atlas is like a roving AOE/Blender. The Tipedo's max riven affinity give me some silly range on the lil' guy, and the stick hits hard and fast.  

2) Wukong with a zaw with Exodia Hunt (a.k.a. 'Wukong Sucks')

Everyone got excited about Wukong with the various thrown weapons (and they are fun), but I love me Primal Fury with Exodia Hunt.  You get so many slams, and just slurp everything in the area up, and maxed that's a 12m radius!   It makes Wukong a surprisingly good CC frame too.  I usually have a staff zaw with him because Clashing Forest is bar none the best melee stance in the game (I'm sure we'll hear some people going on about Tempo Royale...that's not even a mid-tier stance for me, and I MURDER in melee)

3) Nyx with a Prisma Obex using Brutal Tide. (a.k.a. 'Wrecking Ball Nyx')

Want to punch a Juggernaut in the face until it melts?  Here's your girl! Naramon-mode TP really helped her out because you can teleport around in your bubble, and Brutal Tide is another top-tier mobility stance (Nyx in particular benefits from stances that get mobility out of attack speed...Clashing Forest, Brutal Tide, Final Harbinger, etc.).  

4) Valkyr with Prolonged Paralysis and a Jat Kittag (a.k.a. 'Shouty Hugs Valkyr')

Your two least used abilities are Hysteria and Warcry...you might pull out Hysteria against specific single mobs and Warcry does add a boost, but Prolonged Paralysis brings all the mobs to the yard, and the Jat Kitty makes them explode beautifully.  

Edited by FreeWilliam

I love the following:

Nova with distance and efficiency mods makes speed running and navigating the plains silly

7 forma prisma grakata - so much daka, hip fire

6 forma baza - so much silent daka on such a good gun.

6 forma amprex - so many numbers, and i am a ghost buster now.

Equinox day form - great AOE, then turn it off to nuke everything, also benefit your team with power strength, fun.

Opticor - 6 forma on this baby and you can pretty certainly destroy bounty 5 dropships in 1 shot without resorting to chroma cheese. Also works as a great 'secondary' for mesa.

Fishing as volt - passive makes it so i can 1shot any fish by strafing for 1 second before the throw.

Arca plasmore - despite the nerf there still isnt a gun that is quite as satisfying to fire into a crowd of enemies.

Lastly, i love my operator.  Teleporting like a madman, looking like a badass space monk princess, regenerating energy for free, and shooting energy when ammo is not present is amazing. Despite being an unnecessary addition to the game (frames were/are fine) the operator is nothing short of awesome in my opinion.

Pick number one for me is Valkyr. Sure, she's only got one real flavour, but if you like that flavour, hoo boy. It's a wild ride to laser-claw town.

I'm also actually very down with Mirage right now, too. I like how her abilities work (yes even her 2. I even run the Augment), and I'm getting alot of fun out of her.