Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Extremely Useful, Need-To-Be-Changes!

ChaiVat

1.  Stop "thanking" us after purchasing an item (particularly health), in the 'market'.  Maybe allow for entering a number that one can choose to buy, ONCE,...then the thank you screen?

2. The 'chat box', we have 'recruiting', 'Region' and 'clan' tabs...PLEASE add another tab called "ALL" and color code the chat.  'White' = Region chat.  'Green' = clan chat.  'Pink' = PM's and Red...well, we all know who that'd be...implement this in-game too, that way responding to people would be quicker and missing people's messages would be eradicated!  If you had the chat tab clicked to "all" while in-game, then you could quickly switch to the corresponding tab to quickly respond without having to do this: /w Thetheguysreallyhardnametoundertandletalonetypeinbecuzyouractuallykillingstuff

Thanks for the consideration

Your feedback is worthless...thanks.

Maybe the issue is how you where raised, no wounder why you don't want a marketplace to thank you, that word is never heard of around you... 

On a personal note I don't think this is "Extremely" useful, more worthless.....thanks.

If you post on forums  you get feedback even if you don't approve, learn to coup with it passively a simple thank you for looking is nice calling people out is never good.

Edited by dadgoat

Your feedback is worthless...thanks.

Being rude on forums. That is something new. Try adjusting your lacking perosnality a little. ChaiVat gave you a feedback, you didnt liked it, so you give him "butthurt" answer. People have opinions on everything and they are not same as yours.

Your sarcastic way of making this thread just shows that you sad little person. So much passive aggresion in there.

Maybe the issue is how you where raised, no wounder why you don't want a marketplace to thank you, that word is never heard of around you... 

On a personal note I don't think this is "Extremely" useful, more worthless.....thanks.

If you post on forums  you get feedback even if you don't approve, learn to coup with it passively a simple thank you for looking is nice calling people out is never good.

Why people love the drama so much? Forums are all drama lately....

He could have chosen his words more gently, and you could have read his thread more seriously.... since you told him about a market that doesn't "thank you".... when he never asked for that at all, not even closely.... he is just mentioning (as many others before) that the buying process is super slow, doing it one by one with each item you want, getting the message each time. When you want to buy or sell multiple things, it's an absolute pain to do so.

Why people love the drama so much? Forums are all drama lately....

He could have chosen his words more gently, and you could have read his thread more seriously.... since you told him about a market that doesn't "thank you".... when he never asked for that at all, not even closely.... he is just mentioning (as many others before) that the buying process is super slow, doing it one by one with each item you want, getting the message each time. When you want to buy or sell multiple things, it's an absolute pain to do so.

Exactly.  I do not have any problem with people or games or inanimate objects "thanking me"...it's simply all about the time it takes to buy an individual item and waiting for the "thank you" screen to arrive and go away...it's not very efficient.  Going on about how I was "raised" etc., waaaaay off topic and very strange to me.

These things don't need to change, who cares?

If you don't think these tweaks would help and it would not matter to you, why even comment?  You're not being productive.  Many people would like to see these things change...so, "who cares"?  Apparently a lot more than you would know...

Being rude on forums. That is something new. Try adjusting your lacking perosnality a little. ChaiVat gave you a feedback, you didnt liked it, so you give him "butthurt" answer. People have opinions on everything and they are not same as yours.

Your sarcastic way of making this thread just shows that you sad little person. So much passive aggresion in there.

His feedback WAS worthless and out of place...I wasn't the one being rude.  He decided to personally attack me because I think the inefficiency of a "thank you screen" after each purchase (of multiple purchased items like health pots) is a bad game design...