Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

titania 4-ability

Lord_Yawgmoth

..applies also mods from prim weapon for her ranged attack except riven and special weapon mods it

i have tainted mag +mag size - reload which doesnt though it for assault rifle...is it intentional that this mod doesnt work?

then warframe mods like rush dont apply to flying speed  anymore ...bug o was it intentionally changed to highlight the new augment which i find rather...well ilet s just i dont like it very much since titania already eats a lot and using her abilities in flight mod is kinda clunky  unless her 4th ability starts buffing cast range

it also sucks that my pet get s disabled since looting without pet mods feels already bad and it s even worse in flight mode

Edited by Lord_Yawgmoth

vor einer Stunde schrieb WhiteMarker:

Arch-Guns don't use a magazin. So you only get the negativ reload from this mod.

her ranged attack doesnt use reload neither do arch guns so the negative thing is of no impact

but according to wiki her weapon uses mag capacity and not max ammo...gonna test if max ammo works for her then...

edit:

just back from testing and the normal magazine warp does increase correctly her ammo for ranged weapon in 4th ability thus i think tainted mag should work too...well magazin warp only gives her 18 additional shots which is kinda sad...

Edited by Lord_Yawgmoth