Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Missions Being Removed? How About You Remove Spy Missions Instead?

__Kanade__

Spy missions are pretty much the least popular mission type out there, the objectives end up giving you the run around and almost every time, after completing the objective and getting all 4 datanodes, the game becomes a complete troll and instead of going to the exit, you have to do another Spy mission within the spy mission, so now you have to go and collect another 4 datanodes, and enemies are no where to be seen and ends becoming a completely boring mission, I still don't have every system completed cause Spy missions are in the way.

Raid missions however is everyone's favorite apart from defense cause it's good farming, plenty of enemies for xp, decent sized maps, and of course they're connected to the lore in which the objective is to find orokin relics. Spy missions are the only ones ( in my own experience ) that keeps turning into a Spy mission x2, it's a borefest. 

If I were to rank my top 3 mission types it would be:

1. Raid

2. Mobile Defense

3. Defense

Least favorites

1. Spy

2. Rescue

3. Capture

I would love to see the concurrents on the most played missions types. I'm sure Raid is up there with Defense. DE can't make this excuse of Raids being the least played mission type in the game and decide to remove it. It's like saying the least used skill in the whole game is Excalibers' Slash Dash when in fact it's the most used ability in the game.

Edited by __Kanade__

iirc, devs said in last livestream raid is among least played types. Might be wrong. May want to check.

Yeah, that's what they said. 0:58:00

And Raid is, in essence, pretty much the same as Capture.

Go to objective >> Capture/Retrieve >> Reward.

Edited by inorite3

iirc, devs said in last livestream raid is among least played types. Might be wrong. May want to check.

They did. They're removing raids because it's too similar to capture. Personally, they should throw spy out. Man, does that suck getting it as a second objective ESPECIALLY right after you just did a spy mission.

I think It's just a financial trick to get rid of the void Raid mission type, this mission type is easy and fast to complete, even with average equip.

4-5min. per run and you have a good chance for a forma bp...

the chance of getting a forma bp in a capture mission is lower (if it even exists)

I would have to lookup the droptables now, maybe I add a link when I'm home...

Don't miss raid and don't feel that it bring anything new to the table. The mechanic is identical to capture so it's either romoving raid or capture which will equally create some dissatisfaction among players.

Just fuse both of them into one package - raid/capture that randomly generates the target to be either artifact or crewman, problem solved.