Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armored Vault bounty stage lasts too long

LuinCeltchar

I feel the Vault/Camp longer duration and static nature make them something that breaks the good flow of the Bounties otherwise. Naturally the bounties can not be too fast/easy but I imagine something could be done to help the situations as when I tend to get a Bounty with either of those it just feels like a better expirience.

Though I find that for me personally it helps when I am doing other stuff between the different phases. It kinda depends on what locations of PoE the phases are. I tend to empty the mines from ore/gem nodes, destroy cannons and certain ships for Circuits and genereally gather all the other resources in the plains.

But yeah, I agree. A lower timer would be good or perhaps a method of decreasing the timer depending how fast you are killing the enemies. This could be applied to both the Vault/Camp phases of bounties as both have constant enemy spawns no matter what the timer says.

Especially now when we have to farm unvault relics from bounties there needs to be some serious balancing of the bounties time spent/difficulty/reward balance since its making it harder.

I also agree that it should be lowered to 2 minutes. also I would like to add that at level 25+ this mission becomes impossible for me to do solo. i can survive good enough myself and my weapons are doing decent damage. its just the vault is a static object that is so huge that by the time I have bullet jumped above it to clear out the enemies 3 melee grineer have already killed it.