Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions And Cooperation

RX3_Zero

I think missions should increse the enemies  lvls and difficult according with the present players.

Why?like the title suggest to increse the need for cooperation(difficult of the game too),the opposite should be fine too(and easier too),players would decrese their weapons and warframe ranks to before participate on a begining mission.

Before any troll complain just for complaining,is just a idea(a suggestion) which dont' need be implemented right now.

Be free to disagree,correct my english and trade some ideias.

That would severely hinder the game, and also prevent players from grouping with carry players.

Above all, it would get the total opposite effect of cooperation and would totally screw the lower players. Not to mention that lvl is not as important as forma and potatos, along with maxed mods.

And no one in their right minds would "decrease their stuff" to participate on missions

For the game to have more "cooperation" the mechanics need to change, and some challenge needs to be added to the game.... atm it's just a shoot em all and wipe out game, which "difficulty" lies in ++hp ++dmg.... that's lame and leaves nothing to work with. Enjoy it as it is, and hope that when it gets out of beta, it matures enough

Edited by Eisvogel

That would severely hinder the game, and also prevent players from grouping with carry players.

Above all, it would get the total opposite effect of cooperation and would totally screw the lower players. Not to mention that lvl is not as important as forma and potatos, along with maxed mods.

And no one in their right minds would "decrease their stuff" to participate on missions

For the game to have more "cooperation" the mechanics need to change, and some challenge needs to be added to the game.... atm it's just a shoot em all and wipe out game, which "difficulty" lies in ++hp ++dmg.... that's lame and leaves nothing to work with. Enjoy it as it is, and hope that when it gets out of beta, it matures enough

The AI of this game is good,better than some platform games,the enimies know flanking,cover,but dont' now work togheter as a team to defeat the players (when i say work togheter i trying to say they dont' have good formations,they arent' tactical,like a mass effect game for instance).

In all low levels you dont' need to think to finish or survive a mission one reason is bacause of AI like i think you let implicit,other for me is the enemies status.

There are more enemies when there are more warframes, but it's not x2, x3, x4, it's more like 25% more, 50% more, 75% more

not 100%,200% or 300%,75% more is almost nothing for 4 warframes dont' you agree?,if the mission have 300% of enimies it whould be hard as a solo mission, but for me 75% is too litle for four peaple.

Edited by RX3_Zero

The AI of this game is good,better than some platform games,the enimies know flanking,cover,but dont' now work togheter as a team to defeat the players (when i say work togheter i trying to say they dont' have good formations,they arent' tactical,like a mass effect game for instance).

In all low levels you dont' need to think to finish or survive a mission one reason is bacause of AI like i think you let implicit,other for me is the enemies status.

Mass Effect has no "tactic gameplay", i for instance, loved ME (until it's shame ending that brought down any good reputation the game had, such a fail....) and played it to no end..... but the only thing you could do was to position your squadmates.... that's about it, they SUCKED.... they never knew what to do and in higher difficulties they were just cannon fodder..... the best you could do was to position them out of harm's way to just use their powers. Horrible horrible AI.

Also, it's a bit confusing what you are saying.... from the OP, what you are stating is more cooperation among the players.... yet here, you are talking about enemies cooperation.

Still, the main problem resides in the game itself, it poses no challenge nor threat..... it's just a matter of stats and mods. While this remains a fact, there's no way to provide any challenge... and without challenge, you'll never find a need to cooperate with anyone, it will remain an optional choice if at all.

Mass Effect has no "tactic gameplay", i for instance, loved ME (until it's shame ending that brought down any good reputation the game had, such a fail....) and played it to no end..... but the only thing you could do was to position your squadmates.... that's about it, they SUCKED.... they never knew what to do and in higher difficulties they were just cannon fodder..... the best you could do was to position them out of harm's way to just use their powers. Horrible horrible AI.

Also, it's a bit confusing what you are saying.... from the OP, what you are stating is more cooperation among the players.... yet here, you are talking about enemies cooperation.

Still, the main problem resides in the game itself, it poses no challenge nor threat..... it's just a matter of stats and mods. While this remains a fact, there's no way to provide any challenge... and without challenge, you'll never find a need to cooperate with anyone, it will remain an optional choice if at all.

sorry i didnt' make understand,the squandmates didnt' have a good AI but the enimies wich we fight agains have(have you played mass efect 3 or 2 in the last difficult?),i trying to say i proposed doing so increasing the enemies status and AI.

players need a reason to cooperate,they need more threat.

Edited by RX3_Zero

sorry i didnt' make understand,the squandmates didnt' have a good AI but the enimies wich we fight agains have(have you played mass efect 3 or 2 in the last difficult?),i trying to say i proposed doing so increasing the enemies stats and AI.

players need a reason to cooperate,they need more threat i proposed doing that increasing the Ai and status of teh enemies.

Yeah i played all of my playthroughs in insanity (i had it unlocked for both ME2 and ME3 with the exported saves), and it was utterly bad.... stat designed games are cheap and they don't pose a real challenge. Games like Vindictus where your reaction, anticipation and dynamic behavior means everything... those are the real deal..... well, at least it was until it became full pay to win.

The game is already devoid of challenge and it's stat increase only, adding even more of that it's a terrible idea (imho).

Also, it wouldn't help cooperation in the game at all.... since the mechanics is what need to be changed. More stats will just mean a more boring gameplay, and more likely chances that higher tiered players will leave the noobs to their doom in missions.

At least, that's what i believe and what i have experienced in the game so far.

Yeah i played all of my playthroughs in insanity (i had it unlocked for both ME2 and ME3 with the exported saves), and it was utterly bad.... stat designed games are cheap and they don't pose a real challenge. Games like Vindictus where your reaction, anticipation and dynamic behavior means everything... those are the real deal..... well, at least it was until it became full pay to win.

The game is already devoid of challenge and it's stat increase only, adding even more of that it's a terrible idea (imho).

Also, it wouldn't help cooperation in the game at all.... since the mechanics is what need to be changed. More stats will just mean a more boring gameplay, and more likely chances that higher tiered players will leave the noobs to their doom in missions.

At least, that's what i believe and what i have experienced in the game so far.

Now you let me curious what mechanics are you thinking?,and why they work?

Some times i have to remenber the public from platforms  are too different from computers.

Edited by RX3_Zero

Now you let me curious what mechanics are you thinking?,and why they work?

I will assume you asked me about WF (and not the other games i talked about).

At this point the gameplay is pretty straight forward and without much room for creativity or anything. I mean, enemies are usually just walking targets... specially when you are in "endgame" (meaning a veteran player with at least one or two things with the finalized build you want for them). You can just waltz in, shooting anyone and use your powers to either avoid death in any way (frost, vauban, loki's invi, etc) or to obliterate anything to avoid the trouble of shooting them down (Saryn, Nova, Rhino, Banshee to a lesser extent with armored ones).

The enemies and bosses are all the same, bullet sponges and not much more. The only real parallel mechanic at this point is parkour, but it's just used as a cool/mobility/optional thing.... and not as a gameplay feature (for example, imagine yourself playing a level where you need to keep wallrunning while enemies or a boss chase you, that would be a change of pace instead of just popping bullets until the enemies drop dead).

I will assume you asked me about WF (and not the other games i talked about).

At this point the gameplay is pretty straight forward and without much room for creativity or anything. I mean, enemies are usually just walking targets... specially when you are in "endgame" (meaning a veteran player with at least one or two things with the finalized build you want for them). You can just waltz in, shooting anyone and use your powers to either avoid death in any way (frost, vauban, loki's invi, etc) or to obliterate anything to avoid the trouble of shooting them down (Saryn, Nova, Rhino, Banshee to a lesser extent with armored ones).

The enemies and bosses are all the same, bullet sponges and not much more. The only real parallel mechanic at this point is parkour, but it's just used as a cool/mobility/optional thing.... and not as a gameplay feature (for example, imagine yourself playing a level where you need to keep wallrunning while enemies or a boss chase you, that would be a change of pace instead of just popping bullets until the enemies drop dead).

have to agree about the bosses, the only bosses which pay of are raptor and jackal,i dont' think this game have much scenarios either.