Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sectors: Feedback and what i would like to see

alepap1995

With Devstream #106 we took a sneak peek into the Dark Sectors and i have to say, it's really close to a type of content that i would want in this game. Endless type mission with procedurally generated levels and enemies.

We don't know more details yet and it's still work in progress, but i'd like to give my thoughts on how this could be implemented well into the game. I had written a forum post about a similar type of mission that could potentially be another "endgame" besides sorties(RIP Raids):

Things i'd like to see:

1. Replayable. I don't want this to be sorties 2.0 where you do your daily and that's that. I want it to be a type of content.

2. Mission types. We could have most of the existing missison types in this format (survival, defense, spy etc.) so you're not always  doing the same thing.

2. Reward Table. I'd like a loot table similar to the bounties in the plains, where you get common, uncommon and rare drops and each sector could be 1 drop from a big loot table  with increasing chance for each one up to a cap. The rewards could be on daily or weekly rotation(diferent for diferent mission types) and could be anything, from simple resouces to kuva, rivens and even a small chance primed mods.

I think this would help with the way rivens are implemented and you would be able to work your way to getting more of them as opposed to having 1 chance per day. Not particularly fond of just having transmuters from Eidolons and that's all.

It would be intressting to have something similar to the rifts in Diablo 3.

Like a secondary thing to the regular endless dark sector, where you do 5-10 levels and at the end you go up against a boss and depending on how quickly or some other arbitrary "skill" counter you get higher rewards.

Other than that i dont really have really high demands, i just hope that the rewards for doing the dark sectors are worth the time and effort you put into them