Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm New To The Game, Looking For People Or A Clan.

Pyatters

After I found out I had to change DirectX for it to not crash, I'm finally able to play. :3

Currently a 30 Excaliber, alright geared, but not very well, yet. ^ ^;

I'm looking to get me the Frost Warframe.
I read up on stuff on the wiki, and know that Frost Prime has an advantage over Frost, but not too significant.
Plus I like Frost's outfit better. So I'm aiming for that instead, for now. :3

Anywho, I'm looking for a clan and possibly just people to chat/play with, preferably Europe based, as that's where I'm from.
Even just temporary contacts is fine, just to push me through the game a little faster. :3

I'm currently at Uranus: Sycorax at the time of typing. :3

So just a tiny bit of Uranus, then a bit of Neptune and a bunch of Ceres is left until Ceres: Exta, for the Frost Blueprints.

So feel free to Message me in-game.

Or add me on Steam: Pyatters

After I found out I had to change DirectX for it to not crash, I'm finally able to play. :3

Currently a 30 Excaliber, alright geared, but not very well, yet. ^ ^;

I'm looking to get me the Frost Warframe.

I read up on stuff on the wiki, and know that Frost Prime has an advantage over Frost, but not too significant.

Plus I like Frost's outfit better. So I'm aiming for that instead, for now. :3

Anywho, I'm looking for a clan and possibly just people to chat/play with, preferably Europe based, as that's where I'm from.

Even just temporary contacts is fine, just to push me through the game a little faster. :3

I'm currently at Uranus: Sycorax at the time of typing. :3

So just a tiny bit of Uranus, then a bit of Neptune and a bunch of Ceres is left until Ceres: Exta, for the Frost Blueprints.

So feel free to Message me in-game.

Or add me on Steam: Pyatters

this is introductions , not another gateway to put the word out there that you are looking for a clan , if your looking for a clan head to the find a clan section on the forums

this is introductions , not another gateway to put the word out there that you are looking for a clan , if your looking for a clan head to the find a clan section on the forums

At least wish him a warm welcome to Warframe, it is his folly as he knows not what he is doing. You cannot really blame people who are new to the forums.

Anyways, welcome to Warframe!

At least wish him a warm welcome to Warframe, it is his folly as he knows not what he is doing. You cannot really blame people who are new to the forums.

Anyways, welcome to Warframe!

Thank you. The game so far has been quite entertaining, although Region chat in-game is a bit cringeworthy to look at sometimes.

I'm sorry. I just thought it'd be easier to post it immediately with my introduction, rather than to create 2 seperate Topics.

My fault nonetheless.