Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turbulence background noise!

AcceptYourDeath

Did you guys turn up the volume on turbulence background noise ?:shocked:

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU turn it down or even better remove it.

I was stoked like nothing else yesterday testing my AKVasto "You can hear the shell cases drop, how amazing is that? :laugh: And the gun sounds beautiful - I LOVE IT :inlove:"

As a vivid Zephyr player I am blessed with this again: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzwsshshhshsh zzzzzzzwwwhshshshshsh zzzzzzzzzzwwwwssshhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzwwwhshhhhhhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzwsshshhshsh zzzzzzzwwwhshshshshsh zzzzzzzzzzwwwwssshhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzwwwhshhhhhhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzwsshshhshsh zzzzzzzwwwhshshshshsh zzzzzzzzzzwwwwssshhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzwwwhshhhhhhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzzzzzwsshshhshsh zzzzzzzwwwhshshshshsh zzzzzzzzzzwwwwssshhhhhh zzzzzzzzzzwwwhshhhhhhhhhh"

I am almost certain it wasn`t that prominent before last patch, because I turned down all game sounds primarly for that very reason and it was leveld out so I couldn`t hear it all the time. 

It`s awful, it`s anoying, it kills all other game sounds. It can`t be that important?  The sound feedback I get with bullets hitting turbulence is good enough as far as I am concerned, it has a purpose, I know when bad guys shoot at me. But even that soundeffect is grinding my nerves most of the time. 

Nobody in the world appreciates constant high pitched noises.