Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did Something Happen To The Bp Drop Rates?

Zerointerupt

I have noticed that farming frame BP's has gotten difficult since the last patch this past weekend.  Normally I would run 3-5 times and see at least one pink orb but since the last patch I have not seen one drop.  I have run Marrow 15-20 times and not a single drop, anyone notice this?

Lately i have farmed for 5 days, 5 hours each day and so far no frost systems.  Also during this time i have gotten 3 chassis and 4 helmets with a 25 hour equal farm. It is getting very irritating.

Edited by Jacate

Yeah the drop rates for bp's are down...I guess DE wants more players to buy 

the frames, not to craft them.

if the frames people wanted to buy didn't cost on the order of 30 USD, i'm sure more people would buy them. It's not like buying a map pack for 15 bucks. That extends the live of a tired game, and gives you reason to put another 50 60 hours into it. New places are cool!  Now how about 20 bucks for a new gun?  No one but the absurdly wealthy would consider it a good deal to drop money on that. 

A new warframe is like a new gun. You move the same, go the same places, do the same things, but your shield, runspeed, hp, mp pool and abilities are different. So basically, you've bought yourself a complicated new gun.  Arbitrarily charging 30 bucks for a new gun is downright insulting, and DE should feel bad about it.

And really, considering we're in beta and S#&$ breaks on us all the time, the prices ought to be CONSIDERABLY cheaper for all the nonsense we have to go through in what is basically opentesting of their buggy, incomplete game.  Does that mean when the game goes gold, you're going to charge 50 for frames?  You'll be laughed out of the industry. I really hope you guys do some thinking, because at the moment you're not really giving us any real incentive to even care about your game, let alone want to shell out 30 bucks for a character skin and a couple insuit weapons :T

if the frames people wanted to buy didn't cost on the order of 30 USD, i'm sure more people would buy them. It's not like buying a map pack for 15 bucks. That extends the live of a tired game, and gives you reason to put another 50 60 hours into it. New places are cool!  Now how about 20 bucks for a new gun?  No one but the absurdly wealthy would consider it a good deal to drop money on that. 

A new warframe is like a new gun. You move the same, go the same places, do the same things, but your shield, runspeed, hp, mp pool and abilities are different. So basically, you've bought yourself a complicated new gun.  Arbitrarily charging 30 bucks for a new gun is downright insulting, and DE should feel bad about it.

And really, considering we're in beta and S#&$ breaks on us all the time, the prices ought to be CONSIDERABLY cheaper for all the nonsense we have to go through in what is basically opentesting of their buggy, incomplete game.  Does that mean when the game goes gold, you're going to charge 50 for frames?  You'll be laughed out of the industry. I really hope you guys do some thinking, because at the moment you're not really giving us any real incentive to even care about your game, let alone want to shell out 30 bucks for a character skin and a couple insuit weapons :T

I find it amusing when someone complains about game prices and such in a free game. Nothing they have released that requires real money is game changing or needed. Anything that is, can be farmed. That's the reason why it's free to play but you can pay. If you lack the patience to farm it, you can buy it.

Also, i have no problem farming anything but materials. And usually only control moduals and neurodes. It's called RNG, the same reason why some people get mods like focus 3 levels in, and others haven't seen in and they've maxxed out mastery.

I find it amusing when someone complains about game prices and such in a free game. Nothing they have released that requires real money is game changing or needed. Anything that is, can be farmed. That's the reason why it's free to play but you can pay. If you lack the patience to farm it, you can buy it.

Also, i have no problem farming anything but materials. And usually only control moduals and neurodes. It's called RNG, the same reason why some people get mods like focus 3 levels in, and others haven't seen in and they've maxxed out mastery.

"WE SUCCESSFULLY AVOIDED THE POINT, CAP'N!"

"Good work, helmsman! Continue to scan for logic. Remember - shoot first and ask questions never!"

Edited by psyanide