Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grind Improvement

MECT_HET

So, DE has refused to return back old drop value for the good resources. Instead of that they're more prefer to initialize a nanospore event. Whatta trolly trick!

Here's some suggestions, i think you'll like.

1. Cut the nanospore drop rate! Halve it if you can! There is not enough melee weapons to utilize more than 50k of nanosoperes, expecially in high levels, so they just sit in our inventories, useless and even unable to be sold!

2. Add an exchange point where we can change our resources into the other ones. In example: 2000 nanospores + 15k credits as fee = 250 plastids

And if you do not need any resources, you can always just sold'em ther in a bunch for the some credit amount.

3. A thief wit mod should detect not only crates and resource drops. Add to it ability to detect modules and active lockers! This'll also improve a grind process.

Edited by MECT0HET

I have an own idea how this could be solve.

Change the common materials drop rate limits to '150-300' uncommon '50-150' rare materials '1-2' per mission but my last mission i found 3 morphics so if you loot you can find well things. Thief wit needs to be changed more if they want we use it. That you said sounds cool but also could added a minor bonus like other topic someone said to add a mod which improve the loot by 30%. This minor thing could be solve something.

plastid whinering??

sry have to say NO to this.

ytd, i do an Urans Ext run which give me 90 to 109 plastid per run. (shows on result)

3 of this such run = 1 full Injector or whatever.

keep all those nanospores, u will have a use for all of them later.

or u wants to, quit your clan and join a new clan just to donate them.

and repeat till all gone.

plastid whinering??

sry have to say NO to this.

ytd, i do an Urans Ext run which give me 90 to 109 plastid per run. (shows on result)

3 of this such run = 1 full Injector or whatever.

keep all those nanospores, u will have a use for all of them later.

or u wants to, quit your clan and join a new clan just to donate them.

and repeat till all gone.

Can't you read? Or you just read the title and cut the chase? I'd recommend you read a first post again to get my point.