Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Farming

Onigato

So I am 200 plus missions and countless hours of Hard Spy missions trying to unlock Ivara's Blueprint. So far I have 11 Neuroptics with no Blueprint in sight. I know this game is grindy, but for the love of all that is good in this world can we please get the pieces separated out. Like Neuroptics drop from Grineer Tiles and Blueprint from Corpus. This is just bad RNG game design, mitigate bad RNG a bit for a player, or let us trade in 4-5 of one piece for the other. I know this is a free to play game, but I have spent several hundreds of dollars trying to support something this game I love and this is pushing me to rage quit.

Edited by Onigato
misspell

• 1 month later...

(yes I know its a month old, but I was searching for people Ivara issues specifically at the time)

I'm currently "grinding" Ivara on my second account. It took me Systems (6) + Chassis (7) + Blueprint (4) runs so far and I'm 5 runs atm for the Neuroptics, actually. I've just been getting on every few days and doing a few runs, then just doing something else.

It clearly states on the Wiki that because your "random" is not the same as everyone else "random", it could take between 500 to infinite runs to get everything if for whatever reason your "random" places you in the really really really bad part of the bell curve. Technically speaking - but statistically next to impossibly probable - even if the drop rate was 50%, you could still need hundreds of runs to get something.

Also, I need to point out that your complaint seems unwarranted, since you have gotten an Ivara, and she is now Max Rank, yet only has 4 kills on her, which implies that you simply power leveled her on a handful of endless missions, then just parked her in your Warframe garage. Why complain something is hard to get when you had no intention of using it after you got it anyway?

WE are NOT supposed to blindly "grind" Warframe for things anyway, what we are supposed to do is just keep playing and gradually acquire parts, and then gradually assemble them.

We HAVE the option to just mindlessly do the same missions over and over and over, but it's our fault if we spend and entire day doing so and get upset over it.