Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not getting energy orbs while using Ivara.

(PSN)stuckinhell

Not sure if this is a bug or not but while using Ivara opening containers or lockers doesn't give any energy orbs. The only way to get energy orbs it to get stealth kills while invisible. Is this normally how it is or just a bug. This wouldn'tbe an issue but I only have the "budget" ability mods as my buddy calls it and only start out with 85 energy and it takes two medium energy disks to fill her energy as I haven't unlocked the large one from the syndicate yet. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I get the RNG part, but if it was happening while using other frames I'd just chalk it up to that. However, I'm only experiencing it while using Ivara. I have no issue finding energy orbs on any other frame. With Ivara I only find them by pickpocketing or getting stealth kills while in prowl. I have to stockpile energy disks just for her. I've never had to use an energy disk on any other frame.

Edited by (PS4)stuckinhell

I would imagine the discrepancy you are experiencing is because of the speed at which you play the game as Ivara vs any other frame.

With prowl on, you will be moving slower and getting fewer kills/containers destroyed per minute than with most other frames/playstyles. In addition to that you are probably paying more attention to your energy bar because you are aware that it is draining, whereas with another frame you just play the missions normal without paying attention to your energy.

Edited by (XB1)ExoSin