Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep loot after failing mission.

(PSN)Borosev

Hi. I have to say, i'm honestly annoyed about how it works with missions. I recently attempted a mission solo as per usual on Lua,  and then a stalker appeared. I finally killed it for the first time, and was quite happy with my self considering having troubles with them before. And as hinted, I later failed the mission mainly due to my Taxon being spotted and the timer starting, then having to rush but also not quite understanding the orokin consoles. So in the aftermath, I had to put the game down because I was simply just f'ed off from that. It's completely unfair that, if I happen to take the time to do a loot run and so on on a map only for the mission to go wrong at the end for some reason, then having to lose literally everything gained from the mission afterwards is just a slap in the face.

I really hope this is changed, because this game already feels unrewarding as is.

Edited by (PS4)Borosev

I do believe it was completely "your" fault u failed and nothing to do with the game as u stated "due to my Taxon being spotted"......so it's your fault and not the game......

Think before u go in a mission on wut u need and don't need!! Secondly, u said u was "unfamiliar" with the consoles.....Again, "your fault"...get better with them!!

So as for wanting to keep your gains for failing...uh, NO!!  

That's just being entitled......Sorry, no freebies here....

It's called thinking and strategy....

In-game failing a mission is pretty much gameover right?

Well gameover you loses everything, considering you beat an stalker(yayy) you got the reward... but then you soon fail the mission. Gameover... you lose it all

its not really unfair since you wasn't able to finish the mission yourselves.

it just you gotta be more careful next time, and also practice make perfect!:thumbup:

il y a 13 minutes, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT a dit :

I do believe it was completely "your" fault u failed and nothing to do with the game as u stated "due to my Taxon being spotted"......so it's your fault and not the game......

Think before u go in a mission on wut u need and don't need!! Secondly, u said u was "unfamiliar" with the consoles.....Again, "your fault"...get better with them!!

So as for wanting to keep your gains for failing...uh, NO!!  

That's just being entitled......Sorry, no freebies here....

It's called thinking and strategy....

And you should try to think before writing. Gosh dude, do you even know how grammar works?

il y a 23 minutes, (PS4)Borosev a dit :

Hi. I have to say, i'm honestly annoyed about how it works with missions. I recently attempted a mission solo as per usual on Lua,  and then a stalker appeared. I finally killed it for the first time, and was quite happy with my self considering having troubles with them before. And as hinted, I later failed the mission mainly due to my Taxon being spotted and the timer starting, then having to rush but also not quite understanding the orokin consoles.

So first, there is ONE Stalker. He has many Acolytes, but he's the only one named Stalker. 

Second, how was your Sentinel the problem? It's right on top of you, so if it touches a laser and trigger an alarm, then it is very likely that even without it they would have detected you anyway. 

Also, Orokin consoles are the same as Corpus consoles. If you are unable to hack them in time, I suggest you should craft Ciphers and/or equip the Intruder Mod to give you an additionnal 6 seconds to hack Corpus consoles (doesn't work with Grineer ones).

1 hour ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

And you should try to think before writing. Gosh dude, do you even know how grammar works?

So first, there is ONE Stalker. He has many Acolytes, but he's the only one named Stalker. 

Second, how was your Sentinel the problem? It's right on top of you, so if it touches a laser and trigger an alarm, then it is very likely that even without it they would have detected you anyway. 

Also, Orokin consoles are the same as Corpus consoles. If you are unable to hack them in time, I suggest you should craft Ciphers and/or equip the Intruder Mod to give you an additionnal 6 seconds to hack Corpus consoles (doesn't work with Grineer ones).

yes i do know grammar, it's just my way of typing it........kinda like internet lingo or on twitter where u are limited on your text...."Gosh Dude" get with it!!!

Stop being entitled wanting something for nothing and doing bad and failing.......