Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arguere: the overcharged

kickinit2333

After coming up with a few good warframe ideas, I realized while they each have their unique powers and abilities they are still pretty basic so here is my attempt at making a truly unique frame.

Lore:

Be warned the power of Arguer  is a dangerous one to wield. Devastate your enemies with powerful nuclear attacks, however fail to keep his energy stores in check and he will go critical ending his life and countless others.

Unique feature: 

Slowly builds a nuclear energy pool used to power his abilities if this gauge goes above 110% he will go critical and and detonate causing instant mission failure. Between 100%-110% Argure gains a 15% percent damage boost and guaranteed radiation proc on melee hits. So essentially you can play it safe or risk it for some nice benefits.

Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Shield: 75 ( 225 at rank 30)

Armor: 75

Speed: .85

Default energy pool:  200 (600 at rank 30) however he can go up to 10% higher then his max aka have over energy, however this will cause Insta death after an extra 10%.

Passive:

Nuclear sponge: radiation proc on Arguere heal him for 5 health a second.

Powers:

1. Atomic punch:

Taking a page from Atlases book Arguere charges his punch full of atomic energy before releasing it. Deals a static 15 (7.5 radiation and 7.5 impact) damage but can be charged for 10 energy a second, with no charge cap (exept until no energy is available). So at max default energy he can charge it for 30 seconds for a total 450 damage (225 radiation/225 impact). Only hits one enemy. (OP on lower limits, but at around level 30 it might 2 hit lancers as my 500 damage shotgun takes 3-4 hits for elites and 4 for heavy gunners, not to mention extremis)

Augment:

Sonic boom: instead of dealing the damage to one target the damage is spread out in a 1/2/4 meter radius.

2. Emp:

Arguere release an electromagnetic pulse that short circuits machines and shields for 5/10/15 seconds and prevents the usage of all energy weapons for the given time (including players and allies). Costs 50 energy. (Most effective one corpus, no effect on infested)

3. Vent:

Arguere initiates a cool down procedure which drains 75% of his energy pool preventing a meltdown. Also creats an area of effect ring at a static 10 meters wide, dealing 5/10/15 radiation damage per second and lasting for 5/10/15 seconds. 75% of total energy level, non-reducable due to it's beneficial nature

4. Atomic scream:

Arguere releases a steady stream of radioactivity from his mouth creating a deadly cone dealing 25/50/75 radiation damage in a 5/10/15 meter range. 25 energy per second.

Augment

Maddning scream: nearby enemies flee for 5/10/15 seconds.

Edited by kickinit2333

kinda sounds like a godzilla build thats already on teh forum. no offence, but the godzilla build flows a lot better and is better explained, maybe you should go fidn that one, and see if you can talk with teh OP, your idea's seem similar enough you might be able to refine and make a better version of the two

59 minutes ago, Okamibanshu88 said:

kinda sounds like a godzilla build thats already on teh forum. no offence, but the godzilla build flows a lot better and is better explained, maybe you should go fidn that one, and see if you can talk with teh OP, your idea's seem similar enough you might be able to refine and make a better version of the two

Really, no offense to him, great build, but it's a little cookie cutter eqsue, with no unique features. That said I wouldn't mind collabing. As soon as I get to my computer I will modify it to be better.

Edited by kickinit2333