Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions: Simulacrum

gReMLiN1804

greetings,

i dont know whether this is the right forum, with "leveldesign" i think it is.

with all the changes i have hit the simulacrum a lot more often and longer to test ideas.

2 suggestions i got to make the "test" experiance more enjoyable for your players.

1) give us loadout slots with defineable presets of mob groups/settings. (also let it be possible to have multiple level instances of the same enemy unit be in that preset: aka 1 lvl30 heavy gunner, 1 lvl40 and so on...)

2) make it possible to simulate maxed ranks on all used mods and ignore the real capacity. that way you can test a setup and see if it works or you like it, BEFORE you have to spend multiple forma to fit everything in.
i fully understand that the demand for forma is a business concept for DE, but it is a simulacrum after all and not beeing able to test "full build ideas" is a bit annoying, because some ideas are a expensive "one way trip" with no option to go back.

thanks for reading

I don't know we need simulated "max rank/forma/whatever" . Mods aren't that hard to come by.

As for enemy loadout slots I'd rather they simply let us set the level, a faction, and number of enemies and press a button to "auto spawn"... using whatever rng a typical defense/survival/whatever spawns to select the type of enemies and let them keep spawning so long as its on.

I'd also like a map that didn't allow for enemies constantly falling off- let us use captura scenes we have in our inventory as the setting for the simulcrum.

ye, an "autospawn" would also be nice. also to NOT have them fall down. you cant test against a juggernaut, because he charges off the cliff.

i dont mean to get access to all mods (although that would be handy). i mean that you can ignore the capacity inside simulacrum. because if you decide to use a weapon more and put stuff into it, you kinda wanna find out what works best. sometimes that ideas require totally different mods. 
if you need to put 2 or more forma in, to make a build fit and if another build idea would need 2 differnt forma... that blows, because you can only do guess work and might be majorly disappointed after you did sink the forma in.

hope that is more clear.