Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions regarding Limbo quest

Nithaiah

Hello there,

I've run into issues while trying to do the Limbo quest. This might have been brought up already, but after getting the neuroptics BP, Ordis told me "A Limbo part blueprint! The Theorem wasn't complete malarkey after all. Perhaps there's more to these equations than I previously thought, what am I missing." (thanks wiki)

Then, nothing at all. The quest was still here but empty, no instructions, and without a quest log, no way to find out what i was missing. 

Which was simple : just need to craft the neuroptics. 

All of this just to ask to the devs this : could you just add "Craft the Limbo Neuroptics" to this quest ? I thought it was a bug at first, lost something like a day waiting before i went on the wiki and realized i had to craft the stuff.

Not a big change but i'm sure i'm not the only one who struggled on this one.

o7

Not the end of the world these days as you can always check wiki. But I admit, wiki a substitute for quest hints given ingame by an NPC is quite lame. Same goes for Sands of Inaros BTW, figuring out which enemies I have to kill to satisfy each jar can be rather tricky without consulting the wiki page.