Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties idea

Funke13

Why isnt there a way to get bounties while in the plains? It would require less loading for the slow PCs and could work like an endless mission. Not only making it faster but more fun and a good way of implementing new possibilities and strategies.

5 minutes ago, Funke13 said:

Why isnt there a way to get bounties while in the plains? It would require less loading for the slow PCs and could work like an endless mission. Not only making it faster but more fun and a good way of implementing new possibilities and strategies.

please dont give de any more ideas for PoE, next thing you know they will just remove everything and put it into the plains

il y a 9 minutes, Licitaqua a dit :

please dont give de any more ideas for PoE, next thing you know they will just remove everything and put it into the plains

Gosh, could people just stop with that Raid drama? If you want to make those kinds of pointless posts with no relation to the topic, start a thread of your own and be as salty as you want THERE.

-------------------------

On topic now. I guess it could be great to be able to redo Bounties right away, since going in and out everytime is pretty annoying. 

Things is that Incursions aren't that great in terms of reward. You basically have no idea of what you might get (since it's written nowhere in the game) and you get, most of the time, either creds, ressources, etc. which aren't that usefull. People rarely bother playing those and prefer returning to Cetus to do Bounties. Also, I don't think there are any Incursions during the night. 

Another problem would be those who want to redo and those who are done. If you want to stay in a Survival but half the team wants to leave, you're, most of the time, forced to leave. In Defenses, you get the choice, but you don't have to go at any extraction. You wait for a timer, then choose, which isn't how PoE works. It works like survivals/others, with a forced extraction (when half or more of the team is there).

It would be a bit of trouble for DE to find a way to make it fair for everyone if Bounties become endless, I think. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

1 minute ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Gosh, could people just stop with that Raid drama? If you want to make those kinds of pointless posts with no relation to the topic, start a thread of your own and be as salty as you wnt THERE.

we already have one, problem is de completely ignored every point we made and about 20 players are trolling the forum with 2 basic ideas for why its a good thing they are being removed 
1 bieng: i dont like raids so its good they are being removed

and 2: ive never done them so why should we keep them?

il y a 1 minute, Licitaqua a dit :

we already have one, problem is de completely ignored every point we made and about 20 players are trolling the forum with 2 basic ideas for why its a good thing they are being removed 
1 bieng: i dont like raids so its good they are being removed

and 2: ive never done them so why should we keep them?

Still, not a reason to infest other threads with your subject just so people see it. 

It's a thread about PoE. Get your Raids out of here.

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Still, not a reason to infest other threads with your subject just so people see it. 

It's a thread about PoE. Get your Raids out of here.

so which of those two catagories do you fall under? you sure act like you couldnt care less, i wonder if de is using this to get players acustomed to them removing parts of the game they dont like with no reason

il y a 9 minutes, Licitaqua a dit :

so which of those two catagories do you fall under? you sure act like you couldnt care less, i wonder if de is using this to get players acustomed to them removing parts of the game they dont like with no reason

I'll talk about Raids when I want to talk about Raids on a Thread about Raids. 

End of story. 

I'm all for having operatives in little outposts across the Plains so you can contact Konzu and pick up new bounties without having to go back to Cetus every time. It gets tedious doing that especially when the doors want to be finicky. I've had a couple session where I was locked in the loading hallway and couldn't join the bounty. Not to mention loading into a bounty in progress where it fails as soon as you load in because it took you and everyone else too long to load in and the first person got impatient and was trampled by the enemy.

Perhaps even add a blueprint for a beacon so the landing craft can extract you out there like in Saya's Vigil? I see this as more optional but it'd be a nice alternative to flipping across the map when you don't have archwing charges.

51 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Gosh, could people just stop with that Raid drama? If you want to make those kinds of pointless posts with no relation to the topic, start a thread of your own and be as salty as you want THERE.

-------------------------

On topic now. I guess it could be great to be able to redo Bounties right away, since going in and out everytime is pretty annoying. 

Things is that Incursions aren't that great in terms of reward. You basically have no idea of what you might get (since it's written nowhere in the game) and you get, most of the time, either creds, ressources, etc. which aren't that usefull. People rarely bother playing those and prefer returning to Cetus to do Bounties. Also, I don't think there are any Incursions during the night. 

Another problem would be those who want to redo and those who are done. If you want to stay in a Survival but half the team wants to leave, you're, most of the time, forced to leave. In Defenses, you get the choice, but you don't have to go at any extraction. You wait for a timer, then choose, which isn't how PoE works. It works like survivals/others, with a forced extraction (when half or more of the team is there).

It would be a bit of trouble for DE to find a way to make it fair for everyone if Bounties become endless, I think. 

Thats why now you can leave the squad and keep the bounty progress and previous rewards