The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Plains.

(PSN)Exi-Eni-Eli

You should know by now by the sheer amount of people posting here with "Plains" in the title that PoE is @(*()$ everyone up.

Black screens

Endless loading cycles

Enemies spawning in the ground 100 meters below the objective where there's no cave

Frozen timers in timed bounties

Insta-failed Bounties

Bounties that randomly fail

Hostage teleporting behind the one guy that doesn't know what he's doing and dying because of it

etc 

This is garbage. I put up with all the glitches and trash team mates so that I could relic farm because that's what makes me happy in WF. But I had enough at one point. Then today, I decided to give it another shot. It couldn't be that bad, right? I'll just play a few missions, get some relics, and not worry about any glitches that happen. No problem. So I load into Cetus, select my bounty, go through the first door, but never get through the second. My game freezes. I sat there waiting for 2 minutes for it to unfreeze, but it never did. So I pressed the PS button, and went to close the app. IT TOOK FOUR MINUTES JUST TO CLOSE IT! And then when I relog in Warframe it scares me with some "Corrupted Save file data". 

In my opinion you need to worry about getting some fixes out faster, rather than worry about bundling all your content together in one update for Sony. We can wait for that update. No one will cry if it gets delayed. Your desperate push to get people to play PoE is making everyone realize all the flaws in it. And I understand some people might go "oh but it's new content you can't expect it to be perfect". No, I don't expect it to be perfect. But I also didn't expect it to be unplayable.

Now, I'm off to play PoE, because it couldn't be that bad...right?

Edited by (PS4)PuriDiv