Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish I Would Have Discovered E.y.e.: Divine Cybermancy Sooner.

Aspari

I rarely like to compare games but I'm enjoying it much more than any Fallout game, and the EYE are so much like the Tenno that I even though "well, these guys feel pretty familiar." One of the only things the Tenno don't do unlike the EYE warriors is that the Tenno don't talk. They're both mysterious in their own rights though. I wonder what a sequel to E.Y.E. would look like if DE used their Evolution engine to develop it. It'd be like Warframe mixed with Chivalry.

i heard that it was mediocre and had a bunch of problems

Its only problem is how it saves the game. There's no checkpoint system. There's the occasional research glitch here and there and the most recent patch broke multiplayer (bad devs!)

Reviews say there's a LOT more wrong with it than just how it saves. That wasn't even mentioned. What I'm seeing is that it's plagued with balance issues, horrible localization, terrible story, and has even less a tutorial than Warframe does.

2/10 never again.

Reviews say there's a LOT more wrong with it than just how it saves. That wasn't even mentioned. What I'm seeing is that it's plagued with balance issues, horrible localization, terrible story, and has even less a tutorial than Warframe does.

2/10 never again.

They lie. That is all.

I tried playing E.Y.E back when it first came out.  I had no idea what I was doing, what was going on, what to do or where to go.

I wanted to like it, I even tried to give it another shot a year or so later, but I could never bring myself to believe that it was an enjoyable experience.

Though I did like that game's hacking, where you could hack anything from a locked door to a turret from a remote distance.

I tried playing E.Y.E back when it first came out.  I had no idea what I was doing, what was going on, what to do or where to go.

I wanted to like it, I even tried to give it another shot a year or so later, but I could never bring myself to believe that it was an enjoyable experience.

Though I did like that game's hacking, where you could hack anything from a locked door to a turret from a remote distance.

Did you mess around with the AI controls? A lot of people I recommended the game to quit because the AI was too hard for them at the start (on top of a lack of given directions). I set my AI to heightened awareness but downgraded accuracy since the normal accuracy was basically hitscan.