Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It is I, Reinalen

Keimdhall

So I just got into this game, have been playing for about 3 days now, and have loved every moment of it. It's a fantastic game, and it seems for the most part, that the community is awesome.

The only thing I have a question for.....where do I get pieces to make the Ash frame? XD

First and foremost, welcome to Warframe!

In order to get a new frame, you need to buy the frame blueprint from the market. Once you have that, you'll see that you need a frame helmet, chasis, and systems to commence forging the frame. The blueprints for those three components all drop from bosses. For all of your boss drop information needs, check out the following thread: https://forums.warfr...013-loki-added/

There are also a lot of really useful stickied topics in the general discussion thread, so I encourage you to check those out as well. If you have any additional questions or need some help in game, feel free to add me and I'll do my best for ya. IGN = TheRealTuna

EDIT: I should also mention that in order to craft the 3 abovementioned components, you'll need different kinds of materials that can be found on different planets. You can find out the materials obtainable on each planet by selecting that planet and taking a look in the upper righthand corner. As an aside, Rubedo, one of the core materials required for crafting frames, can be found earliest on Earth. If you ever want to grind missions for frame/weapon experience, grinding on Earth is never a bad choice.

Edited by TheRealTuna