Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounties item drop chance

Badgriuel

I've been running bounties since well that's the only place to be able to farm for the unvaulted relics. I don't have a problem doing the bounties. What I do have a problem with is the horrible drop pool that they have. I mean really I get three Augur Message a Wisp and  Sinking Talon. Gee thanks for the amazing loot! There seriously needs to be a redone loot pool for the bounties or place a duplicate protection into the bounties so you don't get 3 or sometimes 4 of the same item. 

The bounties weren't that bad for farming unvaulted relics when they first were put into the rotation, but after you went in and added an extra relic which I can only assume was to make it so the players wouldn't get the new relics as quickly and wanted to artificially inflate the amount of time required to get one, I noticed that the new relics were dropping a lot less often. I could do a few hours of a specific bounty looking for a specific relic and I'd be lucky to get 1 or 2 in that time frame. 

Yea I get it there is rng in the game, that's fine. But the rng has to be done well and not have a ridiculous amount of duplicates when doing bounties. Thanks for all the bounties where I get 3-4 of the same item(mod, wisp, lens, endo or kuva)

32 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the Vaulted Keys you're looking for from the Bounties, are pretty equal Chances on the midway Rotations, and on the ending Rotations are literally the most Common thing to get in those Pools.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#cetusRewards

Like I said I've ran them for hours on end a day to get maybe 1 or 2 relic drops. Either the drop chances that are listed are wrong or the rng is simply way too strong. I mean what are the chances of me and others getting 3-4 of the same item to drop in bounties? BEFORE they added an extra relic to the drop pool farming them was fine. You got a few every couple of hours, now you're lucky to get even 1 from farming them. I get more relics now from the relic packs using my standing then I do running the bounties. 

Did another bounty run and guess what 2x Augur Message and 2x 300 endo and a wisp. Thanks I really needed those Augur Message mods after getting three the run before. Thanks for the 600 endo that I really don't need. 

Edited by Badgriuel