connection issues,

other useful info's,

mod system improvement,

load-out slots,

batch sell-buy,

trading system,

better resource distribution among the star system,

stalker boy redo (too weak),

I may not be at one with DE's strategy at present, but if you're going to write a post in the gameplay feedback section, at least go to some effort. Supply ideas, reasoning, etc. 

Reported this thread because meaningless at best. This isn't simplicity. It's laziness.

Do threads like this, or like the one i reference which is very polished and organized

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92326-we-need-endgame-and-a-challenge/

Threads like this are meaningless... and you missed the most important part..... the feedback

To do things like this, just go into General Discussion and spam threads like pdxdubin and others.... just spout whatever rant you want and complain without a single suggestion like they do, you'll fit right in

Edited by Eisvogel

I may not be at one with DE's strategy at present, but if you're going to write a post in the gameplay feedback section, at least go to some effort. Supply ideas, reasoning, etc. 

Reported this thread because meaningless at best. This isn't simplicity. It's laziness.

ok take a look at here mate: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/89773-what-do-you-want-for-the-update10/#entry99509

Edited by battlelamb

Do threads like this, or like the one i reference which is very polished and organized

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/92326-we-need-endgame-and-a-challenge/

Threads like this are meaningless... and you missed the most important part..... the feedback

To do things like this, just go into General Discussion and spam threads like pdxdubin and others.... just spout whatever rant you want and complain without a single suggestion like they do, you'll fit right in

ok i ll check... ohh its your post :)

on the contrary what i am trying do here making a small summary topic for the people who are lazy to read the long posts :)

ok i ll check... ohh its your post :)

on the contrary what i am trying do here making a small summary topic for the people who are lazy to read the long posts :)

I saw your post above, that's a nice one.

For people too lazy to read...... two things:

1) Prolly you shouldn't bother since people who are too lazy to read, are even more lazy and useless to contribute anything worthwhile

2) You can make a TL;DR section at the start or at the end of your thread, summarizing topics or whatever you want to sum up.

=3