Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

simulacrum 3.0

KingBeneathTheMountain

First of all i would ask you guys at DE to increase the maximum level of enemies, which can be summoned inside the simulacrum to like 1000+

Secondly i have some ideas regarding additional features:

-access to mod console

-unlimited mod capacity in weapons and frames (just there)

-access to every mod in the game (just there) and option to level those up.

-all frame abilities are unlocked and maxed to try out builds before forma

-riven mod creator (when modding a weapon you have access to every mod and one blanco riven. You can specify its stats within its disposition via a dropdown list of stats and a numerical input for increases/decreases)

I know its a lot but the advantages are:

-you could try out rivens before you buy

-you can experiment with mods not in your inventory (primed chamber for example)

-you dont have to be rank 30 to try sth out.

@DE.Rebecca

So please, improve the simulacrum and make dark sector once it drops really high level, because there is no really high lvl activity yet except survival, defense and interception if you are willing to stay inside the mission for several hours. Players just want to know for how long they can keep going with their builds.

Oh, and there are currently issues with the steam controller, i cant change enemie level there with this input device. Same goes for enemie count.

Edited by KingBeneathTheMountain

Can agree on all except Rivens, since that would make people more frustrated wanting a specific Riven if tehy see specific stat on it and its very unlikely you get that speciifc Riven you just tested out.

Thou i would like a option to try out Rivens in between rolls, rerolling it in the Simularicum so you got both, thne choose one of both after testing.

Also level +1000? Seriously, i rather not have such, to much elitism and we not need such in this community, we have other problems, i rather have better new and enjyoable content with mechanics then people try to build around the broken scaling, it is borken so it forces people out of survival etc. accpet it, people who think fighting 150+ enemys is endgame, maybe get a life, no offense to anyone.