Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Result Screen - Additional details

(PSN)Sr_Zoltan

Justo ahora, WhiteMarker dijo:

How do you get dragged into something? You can't get kidnapped in Warframe.

A couple of times I've already been voted into a mission while I was just checking the results/loot for the last one. And I didn't push any button related to voting. Some of the squad members started a new mission and that was all. I just found myself in a mission.

Maybe I have a special version of the game, Warframe - Abduction Edition. :)

hace 8 minutos, WhiteMarker dijo:

Just leave the squad, if you aren't ready for the next mission.

Oh, or I can just turn off the PS4 after every mission, just to be sure. And what if I didn't want to leave the squad? And what if it doesn't have to do anything with squads and I just think that it would like to be nice to have 3-4 words inserted somewhere on that screen?

And would this additional information disturb you that much that you couldn't play the game the way you do. Should anybody change anything in his/her playstyle or habits around the missions because of this information?

Look I did't mean any disrespect, but your questions or advises are heading to somewhere what is far away from my original topic. I'm sure a lot of people think that this modification is totally unnecessary or the way I play is just not good. But, I'm sure there are a lot of things that are already implemented and I think them unnecessary, uncomfortable or even silly.

So, I understand if you have a different opinion of this topic. I even understand that this thing is not the most important things to change. But, please, do not try to make me change my habits or playstyle, just because you think my idea unnecessary!