Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Zaw parts concept

Cyber-Ghost

Now that we have 3 eidolons would great if we can build some new zaw's with their parts, i made these S#&$ty draws just as a concept of new type of zaws

Hammer Strike for staff grip, 1h grip(swords) and 2h grip (new type)

Stats:

High impact dmg

Low Puncture dmg

Low attack speed

The Strike blueprint should be an uncommon drop from Gantulyst (CAPTURE)

Specific MATERIALS for the blueprint as drops from KILLING Teralyst and Gantulyst

This hammer is the easier part to get thats why i made the concept asking for materials of both and is basically something similar to the head of eidolons

"Lance" Strike for Polearm and 1h Grip (swords)

Stats:

Medium Impact dmg

Medium Puncture dmg

High explosive dmg

Low attack speed

The Blueprint is Rare drop of the Gantulyst (CAPTURE) 

Materials only KILLING the Gantulyst

the aspect should be something similar to the spear rock in gantulyst arm holded by those glowing tree branches

Axe Strike for 1h grip (swords), polearms and 2h grip

Stats:

High slash dmg

Low impact dmg

Medium puncture dmg

High radiation dmg

Medium attack speed

Blueprint rare drop of the Hydrolyst (CAPTURE)

Materials KILLING the Hydrolyst

The aspect of the axe, the middle part that holds the blades should be similar to the body of the Hydrolyst black parts with some glowing effects for energy, and the main blade mettalic with glowing effects too

2 handed grip only for Axe Strike(Heavy blade stances), blunt strikes like the Eidolon hammer and the Kronsh(Hammer stances) and Plague Keewar (Scythe stances)

Stats:

Medium attack speed

Medium total dmg

Blueprint rare drop of the Hydrolyst (CAPTURE)

Materials KILLING the Hydrolyst

the grip should be something with similar textures to the body of the hydrolyst the black and light blue parts, the top of the grip a smaller copy of the parts we destroy in eidolons when we attempt to kill or capture it

DWa58fDX0AM34Fb.jpg:large5haiA4JN1LXK8mg5G7ZOrxgUH-c7Lo9l_2P1VsNfwarframe-developer-answers-5-questions-a

Thats it, i hope you guys like it or share your ideas with me in the comments, and if someone with talent wants to fix my draws go ahead xD

• 2 months later...