Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Website Profile

Dhashruman

Question

Quick question guys. My warframe profile on the warframe website displays a pic/glyph that I used to use a long time ago in game. Any ideas how to get it to sync with the current one im using in game? Also, our profiles on the warframe website (not the in game profile) have ranks associated with it. I am not too sure what exactly the rank refers to or if its meant to be the same as your MR in game but it says for me that I'm a silver initiate on the warframe website but I am MR 20 in game. Ofc there may not be any correlation between the 2 ranks but assuming there are, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out on how to get the 2 to be synced. Also I have tried reloging and that didn't solve the issue

Cheers peeps.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Dhashruman said:

Quick question guys. My warframe profile on the warframe website displays a pic/glyph that I used to use a long time ago in game. Any ideas how to get it to sync with the current one im using in game? Also, our profiles on the warframe website (not the in game profile) have ranks associated with it. I am not too sure what exactly the rank refers to or if its meant to be the same as your MR in game but it says for me that I'm a silver initiate on the warframe website but I am MR 20 in game. Ofc there may not be any correlation between the 2 ranks but assuming there are, I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out on how to get the 2 to be synced. Also I have tried reloging and that didn't solve the issue

Cheers peeps.

The glyph can take quite a while to update. 

Your rating on the forums have nothing to do with in-game ranting. It just refers to how much you've posted, how many have liked your posts, etc. 

10 hours ago, NullSaint said:

The glyph can take quite a while to update. 

Your rating on the forums have nothing to do with in-game ranting. It just refers to how much you've posted, how many have liked your posts, etc. 

Ah, I see, cheers bruv. But the glyph has been the same glyph I used over a year ago. Does it take that long to sync?

7 hours ago, Dhashruman said:

Ah, I see, cheers bruv. But the glyph has been the same glyph I used over a year ago. Does it take that long to sync?

No, it definitely shouldn't. I would log out of the website, clear the browser cache, reboot the pc, then log back into the website. Out of curiosity, what does your glyph look like. I see it as the Stalker's head.