Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, on the SGT rework, John Prodman could get you covered if Nef Anyo don't want to go back on job.

BigBadLenn

Bringing it from the same topic that I did on Reddit so forum guys can discuss it too.

So, one day when washing dishes, The Sergeant struck on my mind, on how we still don`t have his rework, Nef Anyo never came to work ever again.

So instead of him, we should have a more worthy MAN for the job

My choice for John Prodman came thanks to u/noblepixel thread :

Spoiler

And u/StallordD Video:

Spoiler

Prodman have turned into an amazing character, the number 1 worker, and him entering on stage like an Arnold Schwarzenegger or Johnny Cage with a lot of effect phrases would be amazing. I imagine his entering scene of he ripping the upper part of his suit showing those amazing abs and pecs while unsheathing his , made by himself, customized Prova(Oh yeah, we need a custom prova for JP, maybe a Tonfa Prova that turns into a Staff on alt fire or Light-Saber Prova, just for the LoLs of that)  He could even appear on Index missions as this boss self too, increasing the difficult on an hyper amazingness that just John Prodman could.

Another thing, I think it would be awesome if he could do some fast attacks like Jetstream Sam from MGS:R, but maybe that's just me =p (Actually I picture some characteristics and attitudes of John just like Sam) as u/Gunblazer42 says - 

That might work. Make him able to deflect a Warframe's bullets with his prod, so others have to attack him from behind, give him a couple of Excalibur or melee sword animations and some moves like a stinger to close gaps and something to make him immune to most CC (or at least, any CC except for knockbacks/knock downs).

Even the lines from Sergeant apply really well with Prodman!

But what about you guys, do you like the idea of having JP as Phobos Boss? Or what other ideas would you have for SGT rework in the future?

PS: I want to highlight this speech line that u/BeeOverlord came up with, that I thought was too amazing to not highlight it:

"Not bad, Tenno! I haven't fought someone this tough since the outbreak! How about I stop the thing your Lotus got mad at...and you come over to the index? Prove yourself and I'll give you the rematch you KNOW you want. See you later, Tenno!"

• 2 weeks later...