Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Nycta Helmet

lettrehaben

I'm an infestation main, I don't like metallic weps in this game, and I only play with infested weps (some mutalist weps are not included).

Here used to have a Nidus' helmet that wasn't accepted by DE, I forgot its name sadly.

So when I saw ur concept I'm very excited. Considering the ring thing, I think you can make it like mutalist weps, half organic half metallic, or make it an energy-like ring instead (eg the Nekros deluxe skin's energy-like bits).

This is just mine opinion, anyway, do what you like, It's up to you. (Whisper: I hope the tentacles can move like how the tentacle syandana moves.)

:laugh:

Edited by Critatis

once again thank you for all the feedbacks guys, i still feel bad not finishing it on the round 12 deadline, because i stuck at rigging (make parts move) the tentacles, before i work on the rig i didnt know it would be this hard. so im really sorry and once again thanks for all the support

feedback respond :

On 3/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, FinkLord said:

I dont know if this is possible for tennogen but the rings could be an auxiliary cosmetic that would come with the helmet. People could just put it on if they want it and have it off if they don't. Auxiliary cosmetics use armor colors so it wouldn't limit customization as much as it would if it used warframe colors which would be very nice. I hope all this made sense. 

implementing this for a single type of content is too much i think for the devs, but i dont know they did it with nekros though

On 3/16/2018 at 1:44 PM, Church002 said:

I dont like the unmutated helmet. It looks likea mix between his default and his current alternate helmet and its giving me a little uninspired vibe. (just being honest, no offense meant). But I dont see the blender for the unmutated helmet so i only have the concepts to go on for that.

i also not very satisfied with how the unmutated looks but, i will work on it

19 minutes ago, Critatis said:

(Whisper: I hope the tentacles can move like how the tentacle syandana moves.)

:laugh:

wink wink, i think so too :D , but right now i have a more urgent problem that needs to be addressed as soon as possible so i can work on the next step, which is rigging