The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

some FPS problems

heartchaos1991

After several updates,i  find some problems of FPS .When i get in the game ,my FPS is 300+,but after about 1 hour ,it drops to 30 and the game begins to lag.i try some methods ,clear DNS,check and reset my computer settings,but when i get in the game ,the same thing happens again.So i turn to you to find some suggestions or solutions .

The below are  my computer's hardware parameters:

mainboard: MSI B150 MORTAR(MS-7972);

CPU :Inter i5-6500;

Memory:Cruicial DDR4 2400MHZ 8GB *2;

SSD:Inter 120G 

graphics card:Nviidia GeforceGTX 1060 6GB (ZOTAC)

system :WIN10 64(DirectX 12)

Thank you.

On 2/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, heartchaos1991 said:

After several updates,i  find some problems of FPS .When i get in the game ,my FPS is 300+,but after about 1 hour ,it drops to 30 and the game begins to lag.i try some methods ,clear DNS,check and reset my computer settings,but when i get in the game ,the same thing happens again.So i turn to you to find some suggestions or solutions .

The below are  my computer's hardware parameters:

mainboard: MSI B150 MORTAR(MS-7972);

CPU :Inter i5-6500;

Memory:Cruicial DDR4 2400MHZ 8GB *2;

SSD:Inter 120G 

graphics card:Nviidia GeforceGTX 1060 6GB (ZOTAC)

system :WIN10 64(DirectX 12)

Thank you.

With that large of a lose id say you might wanna start by installing some temp monitoring software and make sure for whatever reason your not hitting a thermal throttle, both newer CPU and GPUs have the ability to slow themselves way down if they get to hot

if temps are not a problem then id say check the windows power plan options, by default balanced or energy saving is probably selected and both those options give windows the power to shut off any cpu cores currently not in use, which can quickly lead to bottlenecking

performance power plans stop windows from being able to shut off cores, but also tend to run all things at max frequencies, power etc etc so id typically suggest turning it to performance to game then back off when done