Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outline Relic rewards/relics with item status colors

Flibbertigibbety

I've had a frustration with relics since they were released. Keeping track of what you need and what you don't is simply a pain. So I propose a solution. Have a color chart that shows if you need that item to complete a build or if you already have it to some degree. The most "don't have it" status from the relic's reward list is then passed to the relic's border. Color chart can be as follows:

RED: You need one or more of this item to complete a never built item.

ORANGE: You need one or more of this part to create an item that you have built, leveled to 30, but no longer own.

YELLOW: You need one or more of this part to create an item that you have built, did not level to 30, but no longer own.

GREEN: You no longer have this part (or it's built component ie chassis), but have built and currently own the item OR you have all the copies you need of this part to build the item. This includes having either the blueprint for a warframe part or the built component.

Whatever the highest highest color is, make the border of the relic that color. This designates with a simple glance if the relic is something you want to use or not. And drilling down further by looking at a relic will quickly show you exactly what item it is you need from that relic.

BOOM. Relic management achieved. I think. Unless you can find issues with this. Obviously, you'd need a way to also identify if a forma comes from it.. but that could be further discussed.