Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch 9.5 Feedback

AudioRejectz

A lot of animations broken, transmuting sucks. Lets spend 36k transmuting 4 split chambers for redirection, no thanks.

Added enough stuff to do for less than a week, once the event is over and the 2 new weapons are maxed.

Poor rewards for the event............

Instead of giving us enough content to keep us happy for a few days and stupid cosmetic items, why not go back and fix some of the core elements that need addressing and would in turn would make the whole game more enjoyable. For instance ARMOR SCALING among many others! 

Edited by AudioRejectz

5) Armor (Scalability and Difficulty)

Several great posts have emerged that tackle “Armor” and its effectiveness at high levels and how this affects players options when facing high level enemies. This conversation boils down to what kind of changes will Armor undergo, if any? The answer is that Armor is currently working as intended and is unlikely to change, Edit: but now being discussed.

5) Armor (Scalability and Difficulty)

Several great posts have emerged that tackle “Armor” and its effectiveness at high levels and how this affects players options when facing high level enemies. This conversation boils down to what kind of changes will Armor undergo, if any? The answer is that Armor is currently working as intended and is unlikely to change, Edit: but now being discussed

So before you quoted a post, did you fail to read what was at the end of the quote? "Edit: but now being discussed"

Also, i said armor scaling among other things..

Thanks for the pointless post

Edited by AudioRejectz

So before you quoted a post, did you fail to read what was at the end of the quote? "Edit: but now being discussed"

Also, i said among other thing...

Thanks for the pointless post

Three questions:

When was her thread posted?

What is today's date?

How long does it take to design a defenses system for an entire game of npc enemies?

Edited by Archistopheles

Three questions:

When was her thread posted?

What is today's date?

How long does it take to design a defenses system to an entire game of npc enemies?

Oh right, so because she only mentioned it in her post today, that means it has never been brought up or discussed prior?

And as i said, armor scaling was used as an example, not the only thing. Obviously you have issues reading

You have fun grinding your 2 days worth of new content that is half broken

Edited by AudioRejectz

Oh right, so because she only mentioned it in her post today, that means it has never been brought up or discussed prior?

And as i said, armor scaling was used as an example, not the only thing. Obviously you have issues reading

You have fun grinding your 2 days worth of new content that is half broken

Buddy, calm down. Save the personal attacks for someone who cares.

1. As of August 6th, DE's stance was "Armor is working as intended."

2. However, very recently, she added "Now being discussed"

3. This patch, 9.5, was released with DE's stance from my point in #1

Conclusion: 9.5 feedback should have nothing to do with Armor as it was not an issue for DE.

Conclusion: 9.5 feedback should have nothing to do with Armor as it was not an issue for DE.

Seriously, are you a little slow? Or do you have issues with understanding English?

First "And as i said, armor scaling was used as an example, not the only thing"

Go and play with your lego

Seriously, are you a little slow? Or do you have issues with understanding English?

First "And as i said, armor scaling was used as an example, not the only thing"

Go and play with your lego

I can't imagine why I focused on it

For instance ARMOR SCALING among many others! 

Question: Why do I only have 1 lego? Was that a dual-sided poor and young age joke?

The armor scaling is perfectly fine right now...

My Supra out DPS's my Flux rifle with 6 forma. Supra doesn't ignore armor.

So if the balance is off by so much, why isn't the armor ignore weapon outperforming it?

There's no issue. Some people just don't know how to properly mod a weapon. Or use the right one in the right situation for that matter.

People expecting a Paris to 1shot an endgame boss are just ridiculous.

I don't mean to change the subject, but since this is called 9.5 Feedback...

I really like the new font, but from far away when shooting enemies (think extraction on corpus settlement), the damage numbers still block the player's view.  Could we please have the ability to turn draw damage off, or could you make it so that the damage numbers appear above the enemy, or at the health/shield status bar that appears when you aim at an enemy?  ANYWHERE but where I'm shooting, because then I can no longer see what I am shooting at.  Thanks!!!

The Rhino + Kunai/Despair looks extremely awkward and horrible imo. There's a few graphical flaws while hacking where the pieces get colour scrambled and they become hard to see. Most of the images for the weapons or warframes are pixelated and low quality (heard about clan emblems too). The Kunai/Despair looks out of the hands at times and a bit strange. When completing a mission the game goes back to play mode and the map is partially loaded sometimes even falling through the map.

I honestly see this new update as a complete downgrade, it needs a lot of fixing.