Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to recover lost account

jamesch222

Hey, I've spent the past 4 hours trying to recover my old account after deciding to return to the game after the new updates I've seen.

I remember the username and can even view my character in-game with another account.  I however cant remember the email,  The account was made in 2015, and I've attempted ANY email that I can even remember and it honestly surprises me that I'm unable to find the correct one.   The account SHOULD be linked to my steam also, as I always did that given the option.  I've made many purchases on this account from the past. and have 100+ hours logged.

I know it's my fault that I cant remember the email, but it's a shame that after researching I've found that the support for this game is VERY weak.   I've submitted a ticket but hearing it takes weeks to even get a response.  I had also attempted to do the "Lost my Password" and attempted to login over 50 times with only few successful attempts because I decided to login to this account in case this was infact the correct account.   But, it's not.  It's a clean account that I probably made by accident. I was then locked out of attempting to login at all and that's understandable. (Added most attempts were to login via an email that was never registered to begin with)  But after googling information on being locked out and how long, I've seen results of up to 2 weeks, which is honestly the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

I am able to provide ID that is linked to the name used on payment information.

I am able to provide password and username.

I could probably login to the EMAIL, given I knew it.

___

This game has seemed to try to do anything and everything to prevent me from recovering my account JUST because I can't remember an email to an account that I made in 2015.

Edited by jamesch222