Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Sortie Defense should be renamed to Hide and Seek

_Vortus_

Todays sortie took a really long time.   Having to spend time at the end of each wave hunting down individual Grineer hiding half way across the map.   Or squads of them apparently deciding it was to far to march across the map to where the defense target it is.  So they just stay at their spawns.  Please look into this.

You wanna know how a lot of this happens?  I get a little aggravated at it too.  You ever notice as your running around gaming when an enemy sees you they stop turn around and run for cover?  Or just when you get in range of them they do that, not necessarily line of sight.  Well guess what all that squad running around all over the map does to the  enemies, it forces them all to hide in every single little tiny corner they can find.  I've found for the most part in defense missions if I don't do things like worry about my kill count and run around everywhere, all the enemies just come to the objective! And then I kills them.

It isn't that way 100% of the time but they generally all just gravitate fairly quickly to the objective if you aren't off running all over the place.  I've found when I solo that exact same map I don't have to go looking for one single enemy.  Good luck getting your team mates to sit still though!   It'll never happen.