Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pursuit mission

WalkersWalkers

Hey guys, I am sure this has been talked about in the past but I want to bring it up again. 

Archwing pursuit mission, something that is the literal rotted festering corpse of an already poor experience. Seriously, do you guys even play test this?

When a mission is both so unclear and so impossible, that you need a youtube tutorial to explain what is going on in the first place, you have failed. 

Secondly, the engines hit box is not clear nor is it easy to hit. My aim is not the best, but when you are up on the engine and shooting it; you should be connecting. 

Thirdly, people have had issues with rapid 3D movement, let is have you chase a ship that is almost as fast as you at top speed. No one @(*()$ puke from that at all.

Fourthly, as bad as the engines are, the generators are even worse, like my god are they small. It also looks like background so you would have no idea.

Finally, on top if this, it is also buggy af. Again, did you guys even test this in a test server before releasing it? 

This need a fix desperately, it is actually a nearly unplayable scar on another wise good game.