Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Only Modifiers Allowing Secondaries

Hardplague9548

I don't know if this has ever been asked but this has been going through my head. During sorties there are some modifiers like shotgun only and bow only for example. I would like them add the use of secondaries as well or change it so it says shotgun primary only for example. Cause when it is shotgun only i can bring along my twin rogga but i can't use them even when i get downed. Same with bows i can bring my ballistica but can't use it either. 

Hope that makes sense and sorry for knitpicking. 

5 minutes ago, Hardplague9548 said:

I don't know if this has ever been asked but this has been going through my head. During sorties there are some modifiers like shotgun only and bow only for example. I would like them add the use of secondaries as well or change it so it says shotgun primary only for example. Cause when it is shotgun only i can bring along my twin rogga but i can't use them even when i get downed. Same with bows i can bring my ballistica but can't use it either. 

Hope that makes sense and sorry for knitpicking. 

"Shotgun only" means you can only use a shotgun-type weapon. You can only launch such a mission if your Primary is a Shotgun, and all non-shotgun weapons in your loadout are unavailable. Previously, you could only have one weapon equipped in a loadout to meet the Sortie condition and had to manually unequip other weapons. DE changed this a while back so that the unequipping was automatic. Allowing the use of Shotgun Secondaries (Akbronco, etc) would be cool, but unfortunately all Secondaries (except thrown ones) are in the same category. Unless DE adds some more categorization to the Secondaries pool, we're stuck with how it is.