Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Display - Sigil?

SpaceSheepie

Hey there guys. So, we have Display - Glyphs, but it would be really neat if we could get a display for the sigils we have! Especially as at the moment Sigils often get warped over and around our lumpy bodies. There are so many cool ones that I would love to slap all over my walls, but can't because the Display - Glyph item, only takes, well, glyphs. I'd also love if we could make the little Emblems we have for our Warframe's shoulders into wee statues similar to the ones from the Syndicates, or even just wall displays for these too.

EUWEz7j.png

Just a thought for more ship customization and showing off, anyhoo. 

Edited by SpaceSheepie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Miburec said:

And maybe the clan emblem, too? I love my clans emblem and considering how rad some other clan emblems are, I'm sure as hek that I'm not the only one.

#ClanPride

Aye I'd love that. I'm rather fond of ours too.

16 hours ago, SpaceSheepie said:

Aye I'd love that. I'm rather fond of ours too.

Fusion Corps represent!

I think this is a great idea, I'd love to be able to display my clan logo and I think system similar to the glyph displays for our ship could work very nicely in our orbiters with little effort on DE's part.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:28 AM, DoctorBagPhD said:

Fusion Corps represent!

I think this is a great idea, I'd love to be able to display my clan logo and I think system similar to the glyph displays for our ship could work very nicely in our orbiters with little effort on DE's part.

I'm not sure how these things work but I don't imagine it'd be very difficult, either :)

• 5 years later...

Rezing this thread because

A) it still needs doing, I want to display event sigils

B) I'm not making a new topic when it has already been said just needs a retelling

C) they made the 10th anniversary a sigil and that needs to go over my 9-year glyph

also well worth 15 plat  a pop for them id buy a few but i might need a bigger Dormizone