Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon sunrise inconsistencies

AEP8FlyBoy

So, I've noticed this a few times while in the plains at night. When I'm sitting around mining/fishing or doing bounties and it starts to lighten at dawn, I always notice that the sun rises from the east. (If Cetus is the southern end of the map, which if I recall correctly, it is.) Then yeah, east, or to the right side of the map looking down at it by holding M.

Odd thing happens in about 5 minutes or so after sunrise (when I can see it off to the east). Without any warning, the sun will flip instantaneously to the west. I'm not sure if this is intended or if there is something wrong.

Also, I don't know when looking out of the Cetus gates onto the plains if you're facing north or not. But still.
The sun shifting from one end of the horizon to the other is enough of a bug to call out anyways.

Thanks for listening.
Not sure if the sun in Warframe holds up to the whole rising in the east, setting in the west type thing that we observe in real life.

Thought I'd also point out that I've seen the moon behave this way as well. It will sometimes be off to the west during sunset, but then quickly shift to the east after about 5 minutes or so.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy