Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show prime part rarity in item selection screen

blaustein

So I've had this on my mind for a while now, and I'm fairly sure this has been brought up a few times already - yet I'm gonna talk about it anyway, because it seems like something that could change the game for the best.

Everytime I finish a relic mission and the opened relics are brought up on screen with their many Prime rewards, I constantly wonder which one to choose. Unless it's obvious, like a part I'm farming or something I don't have yet and everyone is jumping on it, it's nearly impossible to remember which reward is the rarest. Adding every reward's pre-upgrade rarity level next to it on that screen would help players make more informed choices about what they choose to keep after a mission.

I'm not saying this exclusively for the purpose of making more platinum sales. It's undeniably an aspect that such a change would affect, but it's also one of the many changes that could be made to the game to help players make heads or tails of the wild lack of clarity of the game. You can't remember all relics and their loot outcome, not a veteran like me nor a new player, and this is definitely an area that could make players more comfortable about their experience in the game.

Well this is it, I've said my piece. Take it or leave it, I trust your judgement on this.

4 minutes ago, blaustein said:
Spoiler

So I've had this on my mind for a while now, and I'm fairly sure this has been brought up a few times already - yet I'm gonna talk about it anyway, because it seems like something that could change the game for the best.

Everytime I finish a relic mission and the opened relics are brought up on screen with their many Prime rewards, I constantly wonder which one to choose. Unless it's obvious, like a part I'm farming or something I don't have yet and everyone is jumping on it, it's nearly impossible to remember which reward is the rarest. Adding every reward's pre-upgrade rarity level next to it on that screen would help players make more informed choices about what they choose to keep after a mission.

I'm not saying this exclusively for the purpose of making more platinum sales. It's undeniably an aspect that such a change would affect, but it's also one of the many changes that could be made to the game to help players make heads or tails of the wild lack of clarity of the game. You can't remember all relics and their loot outcome, not a veteran like me nor a new player, and this is definitely an area that could make players more comfortable about their experience in the game.

Well this is it, I've said my piece. Take it or leave it, I trust your judgement on this.

All rewards are colored though. Brown is Common, Silver/white is Uncommon, and Gold is Rare. Pay attention at the reward selection menu because they truly are colored.

2 minutes ago, blaustein said:

I'll go hide somewhere, a bag on my head, and try to forget I missed this litterally hundreds of times. Forget I was ever here!

Nah you're fine. Just here to help out those who need help, and you just made a mistake. Didn't notice so you're cool.