Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Plato Caches drops Bugged?

Jade-Lion

I've been running Lua Plato in an attempt to farm the Xiphos and over the course of a few dozen runs I noticed that the drops aren't quite right. According to the Wiki the 80 Endo reward is only supposed to show up when you only find a single cache, but I have gotten it repeatedly when gathering all three caches. Has anyone else noticed this? I know I am not confusing it with the 240 endo drop, namely because I had that as the second of the three discovered items in the same batch on a few occasions.

As far as I know it doesn't show up only if you do one cache, but shows up from the first cache. So the three rewards will be something from first cache drop list, something from second cache drop list and something from third cache drop list.

Though I could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Recel said:

As far as I know it doesn't show up only if you do one cache, but shows up from the first cache. So the three rewards will be something from first cache drop list, something from second cache drop list and something from third cache drop list.

Though I could be wrong.

That's exactly how it works.

1 minute ago, Jade-Lion said:

If that's the case, that makes the drop rates so much worse than I previously thought, especially when considering the other Xiphos part has an even lower drop rate..... 

Sadly, every Xiphos part drops with a 0.5% chance.