The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PoE Graphics Problem

Astoniass

Whenever I get near water on the Plains, the edge of my screen that's closest to the water will get a broken white border. It's like the game is trying draw full screen but that edge(s) are out of the draw area. It flickers around a bit as I move but will be there no matter what I do. I've tried changing resolutions, reloading, relogging, and just about every setting in graphics to get rid of this and nothing is working. This is incredibly distracting and leads to headaches for me.

The plains sure seem like a mess even after five months. I sure wish some of the plains-exclusive rewards could get shared out to other activities.

Wow, glad i looked before making a thread myself.

I also have this issue, its only when i look at the water in PoE but only on the right hand side of my screen and from the center right of the bottom of my screen. It constantly flickers but only when i look at the water and for some reason it cant be caught by a screenshot via steam or a Print-screen via windows. (although this could be due to my timing in trying to grab that particular frame as i have said that it constantly flickers.)

Currently running in Fullscreen mode with Vsync on.

Specs:

Graphics:  AMD Radeon 7870

CPU: AMD FX-8350 (8-core)

OP: Win 7

RAM: 16 gb DDR3

Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60hrtz

Edited by Rhundis