Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Disable Music Completely

Vurtney

As the title says, i have the in game music completely disabled (slider at 0) yet i still hear the music in the background. While i appreciate the hard work of the sound team, i have some good music of my own which i wish to listen without the in game music.

Any solutions to this are appreciated.

Edit: posted on the wrong board, should have been on sound bugs. Move this to the right section.

Edited by Vurtney

As the title says, i have the in game music completely disabled (slider at 0) yet i still hear the music in the background. While i appreciate the hard work of the sound team, i have some good music of my own which i wish to listen without the in game music.

Any solutions to this are appreciated.

Edit: posted on the wrong board, should have been on sound bugs. Move this to the right section.

Same with the other Options (Voice and Sound effects) was already posted in the German Forum and it ended up flaming and calling the one who Posted it "Dumb for beeing not able to push the slider to the whole left"...

The sound isnt going to 0% its going to 1% Volume if you put it to the whole left... and its annoying

P.S. Sry for the English had to Hurry

Greetings