Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Dark Sectors may look in PvE variant

-10no-KiWad

A small concept on how the Dark Sectors in the PvE variant may look like. I apologize if there are any mistakes with my English. Do not forget that this is just a concept. And I did not invent anything new. Only changed the old version of the Dark Sectors.
Constructive feedback is welcome.

I did not use any specific opponents and game history. Partly because they are of little interest to me. Partly because it's DE's prerogative, and I do not know what the game story will be in the future. Therefore, note that under "Opponent" you can mean anyone, Santa Claus, Hunhau, Grineer, even a few groups from different factions, bosses, etc.

Most of the numbers figured out and counted for a spin, because the full stats for the game are only in DE and there's probably everything completely different from me).

General description:

Спойлер

Since I decided not to touch the game story, we do not know how the enemy will appear in the Dark Sector, what he will do there and for what purpose (but obviously not for the good of the tenno :)) But suppose he tries to destroy our Solar Monorail.

To prevent this, Clans \ Alliances install their Solar Monorails and parry the invasion.

By defeating opponents and accumulating points, clans \ alliances will compete among themselves to control Dark Sector and get game bonuses and rewards for themselves.

The event will be repeated once in 1 or 2 weeks.

About Solar Monorail:

Спойлер

Clans \ Alliances can set Monorail in 1 hour of real time to the selected Dark Sector. After that, it begins to unfold 1 day of real time.
I think Friday is the most convenient day for installation. So protection will be on the weekend. For example: from 10 to 11 a.m. EST time for installation, and on Saturday at 12:10 pm. the confrontation begins.
The confrontation lasts 1 hour.

The installed monorail has 100% strength. For each mission to protect its Core, strength will drop by N% (for example by 10%).
On how long the defenders will last will depend how often the strength will fall, everything is simple.And if you 

The Core defense passes on the map from the old version of the Dark Sectors. + You can give the architects of the alliance clan the opportunity to create their own variants of defensive rooms and obstacles). Opponents will move into the room with the Core of the monorail and try to destroy it.

After receiving a certain amount of damage, the Core disconnects and, for example, starts to reboot (here you can come up with many other variants of the development for events), and the mission is considered complete.
(I consider that the "failure of the mission" or "success", it does not play a role here, the main thing is to fill up as much as you can points until you are demolished.)
The group will have to restart, and the strength of Monorail will reduce.

Close to the Core (15-20 m.) It is impossible to use abilities, only a weapon or an operator.
The strength of the monorail drops by N% (for example 20%) every 10min if it does not have participating groups (4) from the clan \ alliance that installed this monorail.
Monorails of all losers lose up to 50% of strength + damage from the "Opponent".
Monorail winners - depending on the damage from the "Opponent".
After the results are summed up.
Clans can repair their monorail (you can install it the next time.) The repair cost is scalable and depends on the damage and construction costs)

If you are a loner, then during a confrontation in any Dark Sector, you will be able to choose which of the clans \ alliances to play. There is a moment when interested people can just go in and do nothing, thereby draining the strength of Monorail faster. Therefore, perhaps, it is necessary to make this mode exclusively for Clans \ Alliances.

Cost of construction:

Спойлер

Decide here DE, but given the abundance of resources among high-ranking players, you can approach it on a grand scale.

For example:
Naturally, ALL kinds of resources will not be used, I think.
For the Phantom Clan:
Credits - 250,000
Nanospores, Secondary raw materials, Rubedo, Alloys, Ferrite - 25k,
Cryotic, Plastics and Polymers - 1,25k,
Oxyum and Schemes - 250,
Gallium, Tellurium, Control modules, Morphids, Neurodes, Neural sensors - 25,
Navigation coordinates - 100,
Argon-10,
Nitain - 5.

For the Shadow Clan - x1.5
For the Storm Clan - x2,
For the Mountain clan - x2.5,
For the Lunar Clan - x3.
For an alliance of 1000+ players - x3.5

Scoring:

Спойлер

I propose to charge points for each group for the number of killed “Opponents” + depending on the rank of the clan, the multiplier will act.
For example, "point for 10 dead opponents" X "multiplier".
Phantom Clan - multiplier 1
Shadow clan - multiplier 0.8
Storm clan - factor of 0.6
Mountain clan - 0.4
The Moon Clan - 0.2
The alliance of 1000+ players is 0.1

Help from single players will go in a reduced amount. For example:

We are on the side of the Ghost Clan, but we aren’t members of it. For every 20 “Opponents” we kill, 1 point will be awarded to this clan.
On Storm's side - 1 point for 30 killed “Opponents”.
On the Lunar side - 1 point for 50 killed “Opponents”.

Optional: an example of PvP content:

Спойлер

In each clan / alliance there will be 8 people who will be able to participate at once in the PvP component.
The minimum group size is 2 people.
The group can play for defense (Defending its monorail from the opposing team) or attacking (Selecting from the list of competitors and attacking the monorail of the enemy, thus removing points, in case of victory)
Defenders keep their points if they have reduced the match to a draw or won.
Mode: standard TDM.
On the monorail of the alliance clan, only one fight is possible at a time.
At the end of the match, the team of attackers dissolves and the next team attacks the defenders.
A peculiar queue. Thus, a maximum of 6 fights (10 minutes) for the entire time of confrontation
If there are no defenders, the attackers remove the points after 10 minutes.
The number of points to be shot, for example: 100 or 200 for 10 minutes in case of attackers victory.
This will be a dangerous moment for competitors.

POSSIBLE Rewards:

Спойлер

The winner exposes the tax on creeds and / or rez on the seized territory no more than X% ?

Adding the chance of dropping rare resources and a small bonus credits for all missions. Works on the clan \ alliance winner. ?

A small (possibly 1% - 2%) increased chance to drop rare parts from relics for an alliance\ clan, if a rift has opened on its territory \ planet. ?

Double Kuva from Kuva extraction missions for the clan \ alliance on the planet held by it (Deficiency of Kuva with a large number of Riven mods is huge for many players, and it's tedious to farm it) ?

Rare parts for craftable weapons. For example: with 10% chance as a reward for missions on a captured planet. In the stylistics of the Sentient, for example. ?

Banner on the Star Map next to the planet, on the planet itself and on all missions of the planet (at the start and evacuation) with the signs of the victorious clan \ alliance and place in the leaderboard. ?

Emblem on the shoulder (like Stratos), with changing sign (number of points earned) for the participants. ?

BPs of unique spectras. ?

The statue in the dojo (changing the number of monorails that the clan kept) ?

Helped with treatment:

kylaksqw123, Kennary, SeaUrchins, White_Lugaru, --VLP--Ijenius, DryMind, Serero