Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses Are Broken

LegofanPC

so yesterday i got the ash locust helm and i started farming today.i had everything except neurodes so i went to naeglar,my usual neurode farming spot.i did it a couple times and to my surprise,he didn't drop ANY neurodes,in all the runs,he just droped BP,not a single neurode.i tryied earth's (general sargas ruck) boss and he didnt drop anything too.

DE,can you pls fix this,becouse bosses(for players that alredy have the BP's of the frame)are wasting our time searching for neurodes,morphics,etc.

ty.DE for the cool stuff you added btw

from your player:

Legofan.:)

so yesterday i got the ash locust helm and i started farming today.i had everything except neurodes so i went to naeglar,my usual neurode farming spot.i did it a couple times and to my surprise,he didn't drop ANY neurodes,in all the runs,he just droped BP,not a single neurode.i tryied earth's (general sargas ruck) boss and he didnt drop anything too.

DE,can you pls fix this,becouse bosses(for players that alredy have the BP's of the frame)are wasting our time searching for neurodes,morphics,etc.

ty.DE for the cool stuff you added btw

from your player:

Legofan.:)

Phorid drops Neurodes very often.

Captain Vor drops Morphics.

General Sargas Ruck drops Orokin Cells.

Hyena drops Control Modules.

Phorid drops Neurodes very often.

Captain Vor drops Morphics.

General Sargas Ruck drops Orokin Cells.

Hyena drops Control Modules.

No one of them drops any of it for now. It is well-known fact that drop rates are broken at the moment.