Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven store discord

As you guys might there is a riven market.I joined there discord recently and I found that the trade chats were a bit empty there especially console trade chats and the admin then said to me to spread the word about the discord.It would realy nice if you guys could support the creator of the riven store by joining his discord.

link to discord:https://discord.gg/pCKUra4

link to riven store:https://riven.market/

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Arbitron said:

Please switch to HTML 5 or something that doesn't require java. Java is not supported on windows 10 Edge or Google Chrome.

what part of it doesnt work for you? even Firefox doesnt support java anymore...and the riven market site works just fine for me.

I wanted to sell my riven mods, but it will not allow me to sign in or up. I can click the sign in all day. I've tried IE, Edge, and Google Chrome but it does not do anything for me. I also tried to do it on my phone and a different PC thinking it might be something with my PC. Please help me! I really want to be able to use the site.

35 minutes ago, Arbitron said:

I wanted to sell my riven mods, but it will not allow me to sign in or up. I can click the sign in all day. I've tried IE, Edge, and Google Chrome but it does not do anything for me. I also tried to do it on my phone and a different PC thinking it might be something with my PC. Please help me! I really want to be able to use the site.

Phone wise you have to switch to the desktop version of the site. Otherwise its unusable.

Idk about why you're having issues with the other browsers tho.

• 1 month later...