Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lith G2 drop chance too low

NoRainNoRainbow

When the relics were first put into PoE and  they dropped earlier in the mission, I got so many Lith G2 relics that I haven't needed to get more until now, which was nice. But now that the relics are put at the end of bounties the 3 stage bounty doesn't have enough stages to have one where the relic drops. Stage 2 of the bounty has 11.11% to drop the Lith relic and stage 3 has 25.45% according to the site I used. To compare, stage 2 and 3 of the Meso bounty both have 13.68% chance to drop a relic and stage 4 has 33.33% chance. This has resulted in me repeatedly running the bounty trying to get the Lith G2 relic and getting absolutely none.

Please do something about this, because the relic is pretty much unobtainable. Maybe move it into standard rotation or put the drop chance percentages up, because what is currently has is not working.

Well yes, that is a way you can get them - I've gotten a few from there. But it's not where you're supposed to get them, and when you can't get them in the place where you're supposed to get them then it's a problem, wouldn't you agree? If I haven't massively messed this up, then the chances for getting the G2 relic per bounty is 36.56%, while the chances of getting the Meso relic is 60.69% per bounty. The Lith bounty is also lower level, so it gives less affinity, and it gives less standing with Cetus as well, making it even less worth the time you spend doing it and not getting what you want.

Edited by NoRainNoRainbow
fixed spellings