Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make the platforms visable in Mastery Rank 10

EclipseLunablade

The issue I'm having with this test is that the platforms and the background are the same colour. Having to wait 24 hours to take the test again is bad enough, but when I fail because I couldn't see where I was jumping just makes it seem like it just isn't worth it. Why can't the test just make the platforms black, or something that a person can actually see. I know that people have said that changing some of the visual options can help, but I shouldn't have to go looking through the options menu in the first place just to make a test doable.

So you can't see bright white platforms against a blueish gray backrgound?  They aren't even remotely the same colour, sounds like a made up complaint from somebody who just couldn't do the test or is blatantly colourblind... 

Anyway you can easily cheese it if it gives you that much trouble...

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

hmm, to bad I cant do the test on my pc. I recently was playing around with tutorial to learn pc controls, and there were platforms spawning, but were absolutely invisible, wondering if this is a persistent glitch, will try to upload a pic in min. or if between the test and tutorial are absolutely different.