Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon İdeas !

Surion

I think we could have a little more melee weapon types to make happy all players because as I think nearly everybody loves killing enemies with their melee weapons. That's why I decided to give some ideas.

Scythe could be very cool and strong weapon. I think all of you will love it and I belive warframe team could make great Scythe designs. I dont know what do you think about Scythe but its really cool weapon and if we can use Scythe, that will be great.

Glavie is the weapon of overlords and it has really high reputation. It would be really good to have Glavie in this game. Glavie could serve perfectly who loves dealing high dmages with hard hits. I belive there will be players who want to use glavie when they see glavie in game.

And finally there could be greatsword(two handed) too. Great sword is strong and cool melee weapon. But Im not talking about middle age type swords. Im talking about bigger great swords like " Chaoseater " or that kinds of big swords. They may be slow but they will be strong. There are ways to make that swords lighter too. Its not that hard to design it as faster weapon because technology is so improved in our game. So if some of us would like to use cool great sword I belive warframe team could do coolest great sword for us.

+1 for Great sword. My first thought when I played this game was how much it felt like a cross between Ninja Gaiden and Mass Effect, and I was taken back to the epic Dabilahro from NG1 [Xbox]. I'd love to see a Warframe version of a sword like that.