Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Rhino Players Please...

FrothingLoins

Just stop whining? Generally it seems that Rhino players cry about everything and feel that Rhino is complete trash and so everyone needs to be nerfed and it's really...really aggrivating.

I'm sick of hearing about how Iron Skin is inferior to X defensive ability or how Rhino can't do as much CC or damage as X frame. Just. Freaking. Stahp it.

I liked Rhino in the time of my early days. He could take hits, and even shove his way through high voids even when you have mediocre gear.

But still, He is a good frame to have, Its just some can only have 2 or so frames and Rhino is the tank class that people prefer, that's why you see him so often (that and the invincibility mechanic doesn't hurt). 

Yup, Rhino is most def my fav to play. Duel bronco's, Boar, Big &#! axe and iron skin. What was that a lazer door? thats cute. What was that, room full of mobs shooting you, Thats cute. Need a room clear, got a room clear. need some attack power, here let me scream it at you. So a bunch of people are attacking the artifact, let me stand in front of it for a bit. Rhino is the good guy greg of warframe If people can't see that stick to playing another frame.