Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros bug

Hi, all! I've seen other post issues about the actual quest bugging out and not spawning the Kavats after receiving the 2nd Vessel, however I'm having issues collecting Seekers. I've checked Saturn, Jupiter, Ceres, AND Lua. However, the problem isn't finding the seekers themselves, it is that the game refuses to count them. I've double-checked names above enemies before killing them and they just aren't counting toward the 60 kills. 

Any help would be appreciated, as I've tried restarting, changing warframes, checking updates, and no luck. 

Many help would be appreciated!

PS. I've used Chroma and Valkyr Prime with no result change. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)silverstryker21 said:

The vessel was on the wheel automatically when I left the first challenge, so I'll try taking it off and back on to see if there's a change. Also quest is active since it's one of the last 3 I have to do. Lol

From what I understand of the quest, there are 3 hunt/kill stages each consisting of 1 potential target from Corpus/Grineer/Infested.

The first stage can be Detron Crewman, Seeker, and Volatile Runner

The 2nd Stage can be Railgun Moa, Hyekka Master and Brood Mother

The 3rd Stage can be Denial Bursa, Maniac and Juggernaut

If you're past the 1st challenge, then... you're not looking for seekers anymore - it's something from the 2nd stage list instead.

That is, if I'm reading all this correctly, and understand which part of the quest you're on.